AC Episkopi covers the areas of collection, processing, standardization and distribution of local production at home and abroad.

The ideal climatic conditions of the region, combined with the taste of its producers, give excellent quality products!

Our 250 members cultivate 7,000 acres and produce 10,000,000 kilos of products, which are received, classified, standardized and sold by the Cooperative.

Specifically, we produce kiwi, peaches, nectarines, cherries, plums, pears, apricots, apples and lotus. 60% of the products are exported to countries such as USA, UAE, Philippines, India, Poland, Czech Republic, Ukraine, Spain, Italy etc. The remaining 40% is marketed locally through supermarket chains and selected wholesalers.

See below some of our satisfied customers

Our Customers